We arrange regular events for families such as picnics and special interest talks on topics such as toileting, speech development and gross motor skill development.
- Free family portraits by professional photographer, Alex Brown.
- Creative play for the little ones including kinetic sand, face painting, biscuit making and baking.
- Meet our educators and learn about bush kindy in Centennial Park, our indigenous connections and our early learning philosophy.
- Please join us for a cuppa and a delicious morning tea prepared by our resident chef.
Deborah Daley and Kate Thompson, Paediatric Physiotherapists at the Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick, gave a talk covering:
- Paediatric physiotherapists’ work, the conditions they see and the role they play in managing these conditions
- The timeline of development of children’s motor skills from 6 months to 6 years, including fine motor and speech/communications
- An over view of the National Physical Activity Recommendations for children 0-5 year, tips for active play in various environments and the benefits of an active family lifestyle
Charmain Bryant will give a talk on:
- Day wetting
- Night wetting
- Toilet training
- How to recognise problems