- 3 can (425 g) 4 Beans Mix drained and rinsed
- 1 can (425 g) chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 3 bags Lentils cook first
- 4 capsicums chopped
- 400 Gr cooked corn
- 1 Kg Sweet Potato
- 6 Tomato seeded and chopped
- 2 Onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint (or 3 tablespoon fresh parsley)
- 1 zest lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
If need to prepare in advance, combine all the ingredients except the lemon zest & juice, salt, vinegar and pepper. Chill them in the fridge before ready to serve. Toss in lemon zest & juice and season with salt & pepper right before to serve.
A bowl of colourful salad is ready!
Follow “basic bread” recipe but to make whole meal using 500g of Whole meal S/R Flour and 500g of plain bakers Flour.